Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Departure Port::||SHANGHAI NINGBO SHENZHEN GUANGZHOU QINGDAO||Destination::||Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan Russia|
|Terms Of Trade::||FOB, CIF||Vessel Company::||KMTC/OOCL/MCC|
|Shipping Time::||32-40 Days||Transport Mode::||By Sea|
|Name::||Shipping Agency Service||Dangerous Goods Service::||YES|
logistics and supply chain management,
import customs broker
If you have any goods in China, please feel free to contact us. Any inquiry you receive will receive our prompt response. Usually we will reply within 30 minutes of working hours.
|TSR RATE VIA NAKHODKA||CLASS NO(Dangerous goods grade)||T/S||T/T|
Shipping import operation process
Consignee prepares import documents → change order → inspection → customs declaration → handle equipment transfer order → pick up → pick up
1. Import documents
1. The consignee provides the importer with a full set of documents; the freight forwarder finds out which shipping company the carrier is carrying, which ship operates, and where can be exchanged for the bill of lading (small bill of lading).
2. Import documents include: original bill of lading with bill of lading or copy of the electric discharge, packing list, invoice, contract (general trade).
3. The freight forwarder contacts the station in advance and confirms the suitcase fee, the boxing fee, the loading fee, and the return fee.
2, change the order
1. The freight forwarder confirms the time and place of arrival of the ship at the designated ship or shipping company. If the ship needs to be transferred, the name of the second-pass ship must be confirmed.
2. With the original bill of lading with endorsement (if the telegram is released, the fax and the letter of guarantee can be sent to the shipping company or the ship to exchange the bill of lading (small bill of lading)
The Inspection and Quarantine Bureau shall confirm whether the goods are to be inspected according to the regulatory conditions in the “Commodity Code”.
4, customs clearance
1. If the consignee has his own customs broker, he can clear the customs on his own, or he can entrust the customs broker or other powerful customs brokers to clear the customs.
2. Customs information includes: original bill of lading with bill of lading / copy of electric discharge, packing list, invoice, contract, small bill of lading
3. The Customs decides whether it needs technical inspection or random sampling by computer according to the status of imported goods.
5, handling equipment handover orders
1. The freight forwarder will go to the shipping company or the ship's box management department to handle the equipment handover order with the original bill of lading (the fax and the letter of guarantee for the delivery of the electric discharge).
2. Equipment handover order: It is the certificate for the exchange of containers and other mechanical equipment between the returning person, the transporter and the box manager or his agent when the container enters and exits the port area or the station, and the container person issues the container certificate. The function. It is divided into two types: entry and exit. The exchange procedures are handled at the gate of the terminal yard.
1. The freight forwarder will go through the “paying application” of the small bill of lading and the trailer company to the box management department to handle the levy procedures for the overdue use fee, unloading fee and import document fee of the imported container.
2. If the claimant is not the consignee indicated on the bill of lading, the contributor must issue a letter of guarantee (guarantee) agreeing to pay the consignee and pay the corresponding fee.
3. After the pledge is completed, after the authorization of the ship's behalf of the box management department, go to the import and release box to handle the boxing procedure, and obtain the container equipment handover order, and check whether the content is correct.
4. After the consignee has emptied the imported goods, return the empty container to the designated returning location.
5. After the empty container returns to the designated yard, the consignee must go through the formalities of settlement of the container fee with the baggage department in time.
7, pick up
1. The freight forwarder or the consignee will use the small bill of lading to contact the trailer to pick up the goods at the designated dock or station.
2. The mortgagor goes to the box management department to handle the settlement of the container pledge.
Multimodal transport business precautions:
1. Check the condition of the box: Please check carefully whether the container is suitable for loading, whether it is contaminated,damaged or leaking. If you have such problems, you can refuse to load and immediately notify us to replace or repair the container.
2, can not be overloaded: the international railway transport regulations for the cargo weight limit 21.5 tons / 20'; 26.5 tons / 40'; Container tare weight limit, please consult TMT separately.
3, can not be eccentric: the eccentric load affects the railway loading operation and seriously affects the driving safety, the cargo center of gravity must be centered, the deviation from the center of the cross line at the bottom of the container is less than 10 cm, and the load is balanced.
4, the goods are well reinforced: the poor reinforcement of the goods in the box will cause the goods to move when the vehicle turns, and even the vehicle overturns, and seriously affect the safety of the goods.
5, it is best to give the packaged goods according to the box number, the mark is clear, and accurately reflected on the packing list, to easily tally and customs inspection.
6. After the loading is completed, please supervise the driver to seal the seal and sign the transfer number and box number.
7. The cargo information filled in the power of attorney must be consistent with the actual shipping information and the waybill information, especially the name, weight and volume; otherwise, the freight will be inconsistent or even fine.