Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Departure Port::||SHANGHAI NINGBO SHENZHEN GUANGZHOU QINGDAO||Destination::||MAGNITOGORSK PERM UFA IZHEVSK|
|Vessel Company::||MSK/FESCO/HMM||Shipping Time::||5-32 Days|
|Name::||FCL Agency Service||Uses：:||Transportation|
|Sea-rail Combined Transport::||YES||Door Service：:||YES|
cargo container services,
international shipping services
|POL:SHANGHAI/NINGBO/QINGDAO/TIANJIN/XIAMEN VIA VOSTOCHNY||T/T|
1) CY-CY port-to-port service, that is, the whole container is sent from the port of departure to the port of destination.
2) CFS-CY consolidation service, that is, multiple consignors, into a whole cabinet and then export.
3) CY-CFS delivery service, that is, the same consignor, the whole cabinet is delivered to the port and sent to different consignees.
4) CFS-CFS Bulk warehouse to warehouse service, that is, goods that are not enough for the whole cabinet, are sent from the port of departure warehouse to the warehouse of the destination port.
5) DDU/DDP Untaxed/Duty-paid transactions, that is, after the arrival of the port, the agent is responsible for arranging customs clearance and delivery. The difference is that DDU does not need to report customs duties, and DDP needs to report customs duties, and the fee is charged with the shipper.
6) TRUCKING: container trailer, ton car, freezer (with generator) trailer.
7) CUSTOMS: Customs clearance.
8) WAREHOUSING: Warehousing, including product classification, palleting, reassembly, labeling, photographing, etc. in the warehouse.
9) FUMIGATION: Fumigation, can arrange professional fumigation staff to take medicine and seal the door; and issue a fumigation certificate according to the customs regulations of the destination port country.
Multimodal transport business scope
China's inland shipments to China's neighboring countries include Mongolia, Russia, Vietnam and Central Asia (Kazakh, Uzbek, Turkmen, Tajik, Kyrgyzstan), as well as transportation from the countries to the opposite direction of the Chinese mainland.