Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Terms Of Trade::||FOB, CIF, EXW||Name::||Declaration|
|Uses：:||Declaration||7 * 24 Hours Support：:||YES|
|Membership Service：:||YES||Advantages：:||Quality Access To Services And Warehousing|
|Customs Declaration：:||SHANGHAI NINGBO SHENZHEN GUANGZHOU QINGDAO|
china customs broker,
shanghai customs clearance
Customs declaration and inspection business scope
1. Export declaration: simple procedures. Convenient. Wide range of products: including cloth, clothing, shoes, bags, leather products, plastic products, hardware products, electronic appliances, toys, ceramics, furniture, bamboo, wood, rattan, handicrafts... …and many more. Your company (factory) only needs to pass the product name, quantity, weight, value, packaging form and other information to our company. (If you need to pass inspection and quarantine, you must pass it in advance.) We can handle all required documents on behalf of the company, and be safe and timely. Handle the relevant procedures.
2. Import declaration: various forms. Wide range of roads, including general trade customs declaration. The company's agent declaration. And bulk cargo express declaration.
3. All-weather one-stop service: The company not only acts as agent for customs declaration but also for inspection and inspection. Certificate of origin (FA, CO), fumigation, disinfection, transportation, warehousing and other services.
Customs declaration and inspection business operation process
2. The sender should fill in the full name. The sender must sign the waybill and fill in the actual shipping date.
3. The express shipping contract terms (responsibility scope, liability insurance maximum insurance amount, and difficult items) are indicated on the back of the major express company's waybill. Please read these terms carefully before sending.
1. Customs clearance should generally go through the following four steps, namely, declaration, inspection, taxation and release.
2. At present, all ports have realized the paperless customs declaration process. The client prepares the electronic documents in PDF format, requiring the documents to be clear and complete, and having the official seal of the business unit. Since the customs implements the paperless commodity inspection, it still needs to declare normally, so it needs to provide The power of attorney for the inspection, the bill of lading for the sea, if it is a legal inspection of goods, it is also necessary to provide the original certificate of origin, the phytosanitary certificate, the inspection certificate and other foreign documents without paper-based customs clearance process.
3. The agent customs broker uses the upgraded entry system for electronic entry.
4. Send electronic information to Customs and send electronic documents at the same time
5. Confirm the tariff amount after electronic return, use online payment to pay taxes
6. Customs concluded the electronic release
7. On-site stamping of customs clearance on the D/O list
Imported goods: first inspection, then customs declaration
1. The documents required for the first inspection of the illegal commodity inspection are generally: customs declaration form, invoice, packing list, packaging certificate (such as non-wood packaging proof provided by non-wood packaging), the first pre-entry inspection document for legal commodity inspection. (Ninetowns document system), it is also necessary to provide a power of attorney for inspection (the original is stamped with the official seal and the legal person's seal). The special documents (such as: 3C compulsory certification, etc.) that need to be specified must be stamped with the commodity inspection on the original waybill. Zhang, you need to pull the customs clearance to pull the import goods customs clearance.
2. General documents required for post-declaration: customs declaration, original waybill, invoice, packing list, customs declaration, attached documents need to provide customs clearance for imported goods, and other documents that need to be provided are tax-free imported goods. Tax exemption certificates are required (eg tax exemption manual for processing trade, etc.).
3. After the customs clearance, the customs directly stamps the goods that are generally taxed by the release regulations. The customs collects the tax bill (import duty, import value-added tax). After the tax is paid, the customs will stamp the release after the customs has completed the verification of the tax payment. chapter. At this point, the import customs clearance procedures for imported goods have all ended.
Export goods: inspection
1. The HS tax number needs to provide the export customs clearance form (B). The customs declaration unit needs the exporter to provide the export goods replacement voucher (or the receipt), the customs declaration letter (the original is stamped with the official seal and the legal person's seal), and the commodity inspection The bureau handles the renewal procedures and exports the goods customs clearance form (B).
2. Customs declaration: Provide basic customs declaration documents: original bill of lading, customs declaration form, invoice, packing list (all the original stamped company seal), customs declaration letter (original, stamped company chapter, legal person chapter). If it is necessary to write off the foreign exchange verification, it is also necessary to provide a verification form for export receipt. The accompanying documents need B to provide the import goods clearance form B certificate.
3. After the Customs clearance is released, the release slip is stamped directly on the waybill and the export clearance procedures for the exported goods are all completed.
Customs declaration and inspection business operation precautions
2. Don't fill in and fill in relevant information to ensure the data is accurate and the information is complete.
3. The Principal shall pay attention to whether the goods of the countries or regions that have bilateral agreements with China require the preferential tariffs.
Departure port:: SHANGHAI
Destination:: ALGERIA BENIN BURKINA FASO CAMEROON CHAD CONGO COTE DIVOIRE DJIBOUTI ERITREA ETHIOPIA GABON GHANA KENYA LIBYAN A.J. MADAGASCAR MAURITIUS MAURITANIA MOROCCO MOZAMBIQUE MPM NIGER NIGERIA RWANDA SENEGAL SOMALI SOUTH AFRICA SUDAN TANZANIA TUNISI
Terms of Trade:: FOB, CIF, EXW
Shipping time:: 1 day