Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Departure Port::||SHANGHAI NINGBO SHENZHEN GUANGZHOU QINGDAO||Destination::||Rome, Italy Da Vinci Airport Milan, Italy Amsterdam|
|Airline::||3V/AF/ KL||Voyage::||The Flight Has Every Day|
|Shipping Time::||1 Day||Name::||Air Freight Forwarding Service|
|Air Express Delivery Service：:||YES||7 * 24 Hours Support：:||YES|
international air cargo carriers,
air freight carriers
If you have any goods in China, please feel free to contact us. Any inquiry you receive will receive our prompt response. Usually we will reply within 30 minutes of working hours.
|3V aviation / European line|
|AF Aviation / European Line|
|KL Aviation / European Line|
The operation process of airlines' outbound cargo:
Pre-Trial CBA (Cargo Booking Advance)
CBA is the international cargo booking. This order is issued by the international tonne control room, which is the basis for the stowage work of the stowage personnel. The stowage personnel should generally be matched in strict accordance with the CBA requirements.
1. According to the CBA, understand the number of passengers, cargo and mail booking, and whether there are special goods. For international flights that stop, it is necessary to know the number of passengers in the front and rear stations and the utilization of the space.
2. Estimate the maximum available cargo and shipping capacity and class of the flight.
Freight and mail industry = business industry - baggage weight cargo space = total cargo space - baggage space
3. Pre-balancing balance. According to the booking situation, the number of passengers and the distribution of the front and rear cabins are all in mind. If there are any problems, they can be adjusted in time when the goods are pre-allocated.
4. Learn about the goods on the route. In combination with CBA, we will find out if there is any overbooking situation in time. If in doubt, we will know it in time.
The consolidated documents mainly include three aspects of the documents: the documents of the bulk goods already in stock, the documents of the goods received on the spot, and the documents of the bulk goods transferred.
1. Documents that have been in stock
(1) Check the warehousing notice, whether the delivery list (board box number, high and low board identification, weight and assembly condition) is clear and complete, and whether the waybill is consistent with the delivery order.
(2) Check the CBA and make a record of the actual arrival of the goods. If unscheduled goods appear, the waybill should be returned to the original place.
2. According to the customs declaration form and the goods list provided by the agent, the documents of the goods received and received on the spot are reviewed. The main items are the product name, the number of pieces, the weight, the freight rate and the customs release certificate. The chemical products are required to provide the non-dangerous goods certificate of the chemical department.
3. Transmitted bulk documents
(1) Organize the waybill and ask about the arrival of the goods and the location of the warehouse.
(2) Find and inventory the goods and decide the assembly method.
Overweight and warehousing
1. Check whether the cargo board, box assembly, height, and closing are in compliance with the regulations.
2. Send the goods to the electronic pounds, record the weight, and hang the tag.
3. For the crate with light foam cargo, check the waybill and make a volume record.
4. Enter the box number, flight date, etc. in the computer and place the goods on the shelf.
1. After the balance transfer work is completed, a balanced transfer order is made.
(1) Indicate the flight, date, model, departure time, board number, weight, total board number, total weight.
(2) Identification of fresh, express mail, mail and special items.
(3) Mark high, medium and low boards.
(4) Hand over a single type of four copies, one for the balance room, one for the field, one for the infield, and one for the balance.
2. Production manifest
(1) Check and check the waybill of the goods on the flight.
(2) Enter the waybill and cargo assembly into the computer.
(3) Make a manifest.
(1) A list of goods and mails loaded by each aircraft.
(2) Attachments to the general declaration of each flight.
(3) Documents to the customs of the country of departure and the country of entry to declare the goods and postage of the aircraft.
(4) One of the basis for the settlement of freight between carriers.
(1) Completed by the shipping carrier.
(2) Documents for the delivery of goods and documents between carriers.
(3) One of the basis for the settlement of freight between carriers.