Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Departure Port::||SHANGHAI NINGBO SHENZHEN GUANGZHOU QINGDAO||Destination::||St. Petersburg Vladivostok Istanbul Tbilisi Irkutsk Dubai|
|Shipping Time::||1 Day||Airline::||DHL FedEx UPS TNT CZ|
|Voyage::||The Flight Has Every Day||Supply Capacity::||2000T Per Month|
|Name::||International Courier Service||Door Service：:||YES|
dhl international courier,
dhl parcel service
Remarks corresponding to the freight code: heavy freight price: the code is shown in the table below, the transfer price: CZCD190175, floating price: CZCD190175 + floating freight price serial number
|region||Airport three-character code||city||Nature of goods||100||300||500||1000||Remarks||Freight rate model|
|LAX||Los Angeles||Medium transfer price||18.20||17.20||16.20||15.20||VIA SHE||ALL-IN|
|SFO||San Francisco||17.20||16.20||15.70||——||VIA WUH||ALL-IN|
|LED||St. Petersburg||19.00||16.00||14.00||13.00||VIA URC||ALL-IN|
|middle East||DXB||Dubai||16.00||15.00||14.00||13.00||VIA URC||ALL-IN|
|TOY/KIJ||Toyama / Niigata||12.00||11.00||10.00||10.00||ALL-IN|
|Southeast Asia||DPS||Bali||9.20||8.00||7.00||7.00||VIA SZX||ALL-IN|
|Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan||HKG||Hong Kong||6.80||6.00||5.50||5.00||VIA||ALL-IN|
|TPE/KHH||Taipei / Kaohsiung||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||ALL-IN|
|Central Asia||ALA||Almaty||19.00||18.00||17.00||17.00||VIA URC||ALL-IN|
1. One vote is not required for this price list.
2, WB / JDR / INTERPORT company: 1 AKE box price is equal to 1/2 board price, 1 board price equal to 1.5 times board price.
3. If the cost of a single-ticket cargo truck is lower than the minimum charge, the minimum fee will be charged.
4. Oversized and overweight cargoes need to apply for one vote in advance to the departure station of the flight.
5. The DDS service needs to apply to the flight departure station in advance.
6. For special vehicle services such as refrigeration, you need to apply to the departure station in advance. The prices of refrigerated goods transported by each truck company are as follows:
WB: According to the 10% of the whole vehicle freight, the surcharge is added, and the minimum charge is not less than 400 yuan/ticket;
JDR: 10% of the freight for refrigerated goods;
SAR TRANS and SWISS PORT: refrigerated goods are subject to an additional 600 yuan per vehicle;
INTERPORT: 10% of the freight for refrigerated goods, the minimum charge is 1,000 yuan per ticket;
WFS: 15% freight for refrigerated goods;
Bcube: 20% of the freight for refrigerated goods. "
7. Dangerous goods freight rate = general freight price *120%, and 1. Dangerous goods need to add 560 yuan dangerous goods surcharge per ticket;
2. WB's shipment of dangerous goods to destinations in Italy, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the United Kingdom may be subject to additional charges and will be subject to additional inquiry. "
Express export operation process
1. Prepare the shipment Prepare the shipment
The client is packaged according to the nature of the goods according to the cargo condition. The good packaging is to prevent the goods from being damaged or lost during the transportation process, and to prevent the goods from being damp and deteriorated due to the placement, friction, shock or pressure and temperature changes. Injury to operators or contaminated transportation equipment, ground equipment and other items.
2. Prepare the commission
The principal sends the freight forwarder after filling out the power of attorney, including the sender's details (10-digit account/company name/contact name/phone number/address/country/zip code).
3. Pick up at home
If you are not convenient to deliver, you can also inform the freight forwarder in advance to arrange the pick-up service for you.
4. Fee settlement
The principal and the freight forwarder settle the relevant transportation and miscellaneous expenses before the aircraft takes off.
5. Shipment tracking
You can log in to the corresponding courier company's official website to use the single number to inquire, or your freight forwarder can provide you with the status of cargo transportation.
6. Express receipt
After the goods arrive, they will be sent to the address of the door designated by the client at the first time, and the consignee will sign the goods after checking the goods in person.